Belle’s Bleues is hosting its First Annual Youth Art Contest in honor of March’s Youth Art Month!
To enter this art contest you don’t need to be an expert artist, you just have to do your best by doing the following:
- Choose your favorite Sanctuary Commitment to illustrate.
- Write one paragraph explaining how this commitment can help you do your best at home and at school. Also include your Name, Age, Gender (the one you identify with), and 3 of your favorite things. These may include sports and sports’ teams, colors, food, music, hobbies, etc.
- Email your illustrations with attached required info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions may also be received by mail: 57 Straw-Hat Rd, Owings Mills, MD Apt 1d 21117
- FIRST PLACE: $100+ Self Care Basket
- SECOND PLACE: $50
- THIRD PLACE: $25
Contest Begins: February 3rd, 2017
Contest Ends: March 3rd, 2017
Winners Announced: March 31st, 2017
Message the Belle’s Bleues Facebook page for any additional questions.
Make note this contest is open to ALL CHILDREN grades K-12.
**If you happen to see your work featured in Bleue Views on March 3, 10, or 24 that means you’re being considered as a contest winner!**
Best of Luck!